• Subscriber

Just been reading through all of this - I think it is a great idea and meeting zoo people is always so much fun, even though they do seem to end with a severe hangover the morning after. Midlands sounds great to me - because I live in that area.

Also will put out that as a lovely person (please no one disagree  ;) ) that I do have a couple of spare beds if people need accommodation. I also have space in my bed but saving that for Bono  :P  :P  :P

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Just seen this also Anjana, I'm in the midlands so easy for me too - I've met some great people through U2 :wub: & I will vouch that Zhivvy is a lovely person x

Aww thank you :) A lovely person who has lots of pizzas  :P  :P  :P

• Subscriber

Sorry to ask but I didn't understand when. I might consider to join you :)

No date yet, we need more interest to make it feasible, we're hoping that the tour start will give us some more momentum :)

• Subscriber

We'll get there, I was thinking September time.

Spread the word to your friends, let's see if we can drum up (ahh Larry:) some interest over the next couple of months

• Subscriber

I know, was getting ideas to see if there is interest first as UK leg not til autumn and hardly anyone is about yet. Not going to book without knowing there Is enough interest