5 WEEKS TO GO. HAS ANYONE GOT ANYTHING ON THE TOUR? [TOUR SPOILERS]

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

The fact that he is preparing a dramatic piece for BTBS probably means it is very likely to feature too...YEAH!!!

If we're getting One Step Closer then I'm going to have to take a boat load of tissues...anyone willing to carry a bag of tissues for me?

Edited by Rhi_K
  • Subscriber

Actually, I could be wrong about it being a dramatic piece, others reckon it's Bono 'freaking out' because it doesn't sound right.

I don't know, I listened through my best headphones but couldn't make out to much of what they were saying, he definitely said "#$!t this is hard, f$!k" at the end of BTBS, but otherwise I'm not sure, so I'll leave you to interpret from it what you will :)

Edited by Rhi_K
  • Subscriber

Actually, I could be wrong about it being a dramatic piece, others reckon it's Bono 'freaking out' because it doesn't sound right.

I don't know, I listened through my best headphones but couldn't make out to much of what they were saying, he definitely said "#$!t this is hard, f$!k" at the end of BTBS, but otherwise I'm not sure, so I'll leave you to interpret from it what you will :)

Doesn't sound like he was having a freakout moment to me, you can't make out what he's saying but I think if he was freaking out he'd have told the rest of the band to stop playing. 

All this talk of hearing songs we haven't heard before/in a while is getting me very excited!

Edited by peterferris8
  • Subscriber

Chicago here we come!!!!!!!! I'll be thrilled to see them for #16 and #17. WHATEVER they play:)  It will be awesome!!!!!  Just wish I could afford to go to more shows:(

• Subscriber

We have audio! It's good too!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuaKcu5nYRI#t=22

There is a summary here of rehearsal updates U2gigs have been receiving from what they consider to be a reliable source, which includes a description of the screen

http://www.u2gigs.com/article965.html

Thank you so much Rhi :wub:

• Subscriber

The updates are exciting.  How many more weeks until July in NYC????   :)

11 weeks and 1 day until I'm there....not that I'm on countdown mode. ;)

Great shares Rhi_K.

• Subscriber

Don't understand how can people give negative comments to rehearsals as on youtube. Guess they don't 

know the meaning of the word rehearsal

I know, I don't get it either  :blink: