GA line up question for Vancouver shows

• Subscriber

According to the map, there's a north and south GA.  Anyone know if there will be two lines or just one?  Also, when is everyone lining up?  I've never been to the tour opener before and it has been ages since I've done GA.  Any advice would be so very much appreciated.  Thanks!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

As long as they don't pull an Elevation San Diego and open one side of the arena to the line just formed instead of the original line that formed all day and overnight.

Man, that sucks. Security doesn't understand.

• Subscriber

My tickets also say N-FLR.  I plan on getting in line Friday am, so hopefully we get this all figured out for where to line up.   Maybe I will have to go by there Thursday afternoon so I know.   

Any word on opening acts for Vancouver?   

• Subscriber

That happened to me in Oakland!  We all had spent the night in our cars and then this other door opened just as we getting in.  It was awful!  Both my tickects say N-Floor for both nights as well.  Maybe there aren't two entries.

• Subscriber

My friend and I both bought GA tickets (or so we thought) for the second Vancouver show during the presale, though our print outs indicate a section, row, and seat numbers.  We both clicked on Standing General Admissions/Floor and the order went through and we were charged the GA price.  Ticketmaster says they are indeed seated tickets.  We really don't know how this has happened.  My initial thoughts were that section/row/seat numbers were assigned maybe for inventory purposes (that was the case with past tickets), but I see others posts saying their tickets say N-Floor.  Any thoughts you all have would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.