Suz27

• Subscriber

I've been trying to upgrade to  paid subscription for a week now. I can't get past the first page which asks for confirmation of shipping address. When I hit the Confirm button nothing happens. I have logged out, cleared cookies and logged back in to no avail. I have twice send a Contact Us form with no reply. I have also phoned Live Nation, the operator said she didn't know how to fix that and put me back on hold. I only lasted 10mins on hold listening to Elvis as I am calling from Ireland. All I want is to pay for an upgraded membership and this is proving way too hard! Please can anyone help?

• Subscriber

I finally got upgraded using Firefox. Neither chrome nor Safari would work.

This seems a ridiculous problem to have but most disappointing of all was the complete lack of help from Live Nation both on the Contact Us feedback form & on the phone. Also nowhere else on the website could I find anything to help with upgrade yet it seems a very common problem. Very poor customer service to fans and I'm bit surprised U2 & their management let this service provider operate on their behalf.

• Community Moderator

just to have a bit more info about this issue, before making the report...

Suz27... You mention Chrome and Safari. is it correct to say you are using OSX?

neilbriers, red roy: could it be possible to have the information about the OS you are using, please?

the more details can you provide, the better to make a diagnostic...

thanks in advance...