are U2 going to skip Australia? :/

BigBunny

• Subscriber

Australia and New Zealand didn't get the 'Elevation' tour in 2001. it's great that we got the last 2 tours.

I was so happy to have 360 in Perth, 2 shows!  B)

but as U2 have gone back to the arena for the i&e tour, will they miss us again?

it will be sad if they do because we (Perth) has a great new arena since November 2012 (it was 3 years late)

Springsteen did 3 shows here and I was fortunate to get tickets to the last one. please don't skip us U2. 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Nooooooooooo! Don't even speak of it! It sImply CANNOT be so...

I'm sorry kastee but it's been on my mind. the Aussie thread in International has just a few of us posting.

a few people going overseas, not me. with U2 going back to arena shows, i thought they may not bring the stage down here? :(

• Subscriber

Geez i hope not :( .  I am lucky enough to be one of those going to the states to see them but there is nothing like listening  to them in your own country and its amazing when they play One Tree Hill in New Zealand ;)

• Subscriber

Depends on SOE a bit doesn't it? If Edge said 18 months to finish it, would that be mid-tour or post-tour?

you think they could start a tour in South America or Australia for SOE? that would be interesting and much appreciated  :)

• Subscriber

Depends on SOE a bit doesn't it? If Edge said 18 months to finish it, would that be mid-tour or post-tour?

They didn't come to South America during Elevation because it was an arena tour, just like I&E now.

Even in the 360, which was a stadium tour, it was a completely different show here.

So, it's not the same. It never is because we're never in their first thoughts. We're the "rest of the world". If you're not rich, no matter how much fan you are... that's what makes me sad because I'm aware my dreams won't come true.