NO BONO........NO!

Allegra

• Subscriber

U2%202015_zpsuojll5eb.jpg       =       EdBegleyJrAAFeb09_zpsuplaxvey.jpg

Seriously Bono...

You look like Ed Begley, Jr. 

Now stop these shenanigans.....go to your local drug store.....and get yourself some black hair dye.

Pleeeeeease!

For all that is Holy.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Subscriber

I think that's going a bit far. he thinks he's Bowie on the 'Serious Moonlight' tour  :D ha ha!

for me, blonde & Bono don't go. maybe he's trying to shake things up, like "yeah! I'll go blonde, that'll really surprise em!"  :blink:

• Subscriber

Love both these guys, but sorry, Bono will never be Bowie...no matter how hard he tries.

OMG...it just occurred to me!

Bono and Edge did a Bowie cover at some charity thing not to far back...could it be the connection?...where the idea came from?

Again...he's no Bowie.

• Subscriber

I don't hate it. It will take some getting use to. Personally i dont care what color he dyes his hair I'm just glad to see him & have him back. Besides I'm not sure how much longer he'd get away with dying his hair black. The blonde will grow on me other than that i love the redish brown color - more like his natural color

• Subscriber

I don't hate it. It will take some getting use to. Personally i dont care what color he dyes his hair I'm just glad to see him & have him back. Besides I'm not sure how much longer he'd get away with dying his hair black. The blonde will grow on me other than that i love the redish brown color - more like his natural color

.I like the redish brown as well.

• Subscriber

I know, but every time he tries something new...well like the eyeliner...it just didn't work out.

Poor Bono...the man tries too hard not being himself.

And I do understand about switching over to blonde...it will take some getting used to though.