• Subscriber

waste of an hour, learned nothing new about Dublin gigs , get your finger out U2.com

Hardly a 'waste of an hour'. Jeez. I thought it was a great interview.

We'll find out about the Dublin gigs in time, relax. We now know that Dublin won't be the same as the rest of the tour. If anything it makes my decision to go to MSG and London all the sweeter!

Dublin will be announced in time.

• Subscriber

waste of an hour, learned nothing new about Dublin gigs , get your finger out U2.com

We'll find out about the Dublin gigs in time, relax. We now know that Dublin won't be the same as the rest of the tour. If anything it makes my decision to go to MSG and London all the sweeter!

You've called that one right. I've waited for the Dublin gigs but now wish I'd used my codes for earlier shows, perhaps Turin or Amsterdam.  

• Subscriber

sounds like everyone is caught up in the Tony died so that makes the interview all the better, it was a waste of an hour for me.I shouldn't have to relax about the Dublin gigs, U2.com are taking the piss with the removal of codes and the no replying to peoples questions, I don't remember having to wait to hand over my subscription, ever, any year. I too am going to msg but I saved my code for a Dublin gig and the frustration is unnecessary and it is fueled by the silence from official channels on here, At the end of the day U2.com as a business they don't give a shite about any of us after they get the subs.

• Subscriber

Least it will be different to other shows, makes it worth going for that alone. Being specail shows hopefully they will have some surprises thrown in.

yeah like the dates

• Subscriber

Least it will be different to other shows, makes it worth going for that alone. Being specail shows hopefully they will have some surprises thrown in.

yeah like the dates

:superlol: