Sign in to follow this  
jahorro

Update: Joe’s Guide to U2's General Admission

Can anyone say whether they have allowed someone to swipe their credit card at the entrance and hand the slips over to others?   Found someone who wants to sell me their tickets this way for the 7/2 Chicago show. 

That seems plausible, so long as the card outputs the seat locator slips and are given to you, then you're good to go.

Can anyone say whether they have allowed someone to swipe their credit card at the entrance and hand the slips over to others?   Found someone who wants to sell me their tickets this way for the 7/2 Chicago show. 

Yes, I saw this work in LA.

I am so hyped to see U2 in NYC. I have tickets to the first two nights.  Any idea where the line will start? And where are the boys most likely to enter?  I hope they are accessible in NYC as they have been so far.   

Thanks for this detailed post, Joe!  Brilliant!

Anybody have a heads up on the GA line for Toronto?  Time?  Rules? etc

Cheers!

The GA line has already started.  Might want to head down there to get your number.  The venue will be issuing wristbands.  Good luck!

I am so hyped to see U2 in NYC. I have tickets to the first two nights.  Any idea where the line will start? And where are the boys most likely to enter?  I hope they are accessible in NYC as they have been so far.   

When I saw U2 in New York at MSG during the Vertigo Tour, where U2 entered was close to the GA line, so it was perfect!

Cheers!

The GA line has already started.  Might want to head down there to get your number.  The venue will be issuing wristbands.  Good luck!

Thanks!  Got numbered.  Do you know if the venue checks the id and cc when the wristbands are issued or will it just be scanned cc right before entering.  Seems smoother to do the check with the wristbands.

Anyone know the Boston GA policy yet?  I've read two rumors, one being a random draw for #1 in line after the wristbands are passed out??

Cheers!

Thanks!  Got numbered.  Do you know if the venue checks the id and cc when the wristbands are issued or will it just be scanned cc right before entering.  Seems smoother to do the check with the wristbands.

From my understanding, venues haven't been checking ID because it takes time, and their primary concern is to get people in quickly and safely.  But each venue has different policy, so best to call them ahead of time and check.

Sign in to follow this