• Subscriber

Thanks for posting Joe, I'm doing London and have never done an indoor queue before, any advice on how this might differ from outdoor?

I think the doors open at 9am, so planning to be outside early hours, do you think it will just be a case of moving the established queue?

Moving an established queue has happened for stadium shows (i.e. Chicago, Anaheim, Montreal). So I see it as no different with arenas. It will be important to have open channels of communication with the arena staff and security of which are the entrances and when they'll open up.

I'll be at the last 4 shows in London and have read that they let you line up inside the O2 center - so we'll be sheltered and confortable. Looking forward to it!

Thanks! I think a dry run the day before might be in order, never been to the O2 so might be worth getting to know the layout in advance. It's gonna be a strange experience, imagine, warm and dry in October in the UK :P Edited by Rhi_K
  • Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

I'll see you there Joe. I've got London 5 & 6. What date do you have Rhi_K?

I'm doing 1 & 2, would have liked to do more, for no other reason than to get together with more fans, as if the music's not enough! Still got Dublin up in the air though

• Subscriber

Thanks for the guide Joe. I'm going to share the link with my brother-in-law as he will be coming with me.

This will be my 1st U2 concert and, while I have done GA before at stadium concerts by Oasis, I've had specific seats at the 2 arena shows I've been to. I've also never been to the O2 before so I want to try and arrange a pre-concert trip to make sure we know how to get there - and how to get to the hotel we'll be staying in.  

• Subscriber

Thanks for the guide Joe. I'm going to share the link with my brother-in-law as he will be coming with me.

This will be my 1st U2 concert and, while I have done GA before at stadium concerts by Oasis, I've had specific seats at the 2 arena shows I've been to. I've also never been to the O2 before so I want to try and arrange a pre-concert trip to make sure we know how to get there - and how to get to the hotel we'll be staying in.  

Anytime!  I hope this helps.

Good idea about a dry run in the O2 to get an idea of its layout and getting back to the hotel.  Hope to see you there in London!