U2 played in the NYC subway

I live in NYC and had no idea...its a big city. When they were riding around on the flat bed truck a few years back, my friend Miyako called and said, " mike I'm shopping in union square and I think U2 is singing on a truck!"  I was like, " Your full of beans, their last album didnt do that bad!"   They also played a K-mart for the pop tour and under the Brooklyn bridge.

• Subscriber

I live in NYC, and there's really no difference between living here or not when it comes to happening upon U2 playing three songs in a subway. You either happen to be there randomly or not...

I'd flip it around. You at least have the benefit of knowing you had no chance to run into this. We all feel like we missed it. ;-)

• Subscriber

I agree with all of you... Today it seems that you just have to be sometimes in a place at the right time. Also, Friday they're going to be at Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon and so far they are the only guests!!        

• Subscriber

I live in NYC and had no idea...its a big city. When they were riding around on the flat bed truck a few years back, my friend Miyako called and said, " mike I'm shopping in union square and I think U2 is singing on a truck!"  I was like, " Your full of beans, their last album didnt do that bad!"   They also played a K-mart for the pop tour and under the Brooklyn bridge.

Wow. Now I'm going on YouTube to refresh my memory.  :D