Who wants to see U2 in New York with a huge U2 fan travelling from Melbourne, Australia?

• Subscriber

I am a massive U2 fan travelling from Melbourne, Australia to see the best band in the world in New York.

I have a spare ticket next to me for both the 22nd and 23rd shows at MSG.  The ticket on the 22nd is in Section 119 and the ticket for the 23rd is a VIP Fan Club Package.  I am not scalping the tickets as why would I want to rip off a fellow U2 fan - I will sell both tickets at face value. I would love a mad U2 fan to attend the shows with me rather than give the ticket to a patron who knows 3 - 4  U2 songs if they are lucky. 

I attended 20 shows on the 360 tour and am a lifelong fan having seen U2 on every tour they have played  Australia as well as having seen them all over Europe on numerous tours.

Kind regards

Andrew 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Hi Andrew,

I live in New York City and I am going to all of the shows at MSG. I have GA tickets so I won't be able to take you up on your kind offer to have a die hard fan sit with you at the shows.

I have been to Melbourne (to see U2) and I love that town. As an act of courtesy to someone from Melbourne, I can assist you with things to see and do in NYC if you would like. So, if interested let me know.

Best,

Jenny

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Hi Andrew.

I've also just done the first two nights on the floor and want to see the show from a different spot.  Is either date still available?

Hi

Both are still available.  The 23rd is VIP Fan club - $240(face value). Section 2 - Row 4 - seats 1 and 2, directly facing the E stage.  The 22nd is section 119, row 22 seats 23 - 24 and is $280 ( face value).

Kind regards

Andrew