I think that the article was referring to the tour programme. Do any mods have any info at all?

Thanks for the info guys! A book would be amazing!

If I remember correctly from the last few tours, there was usually a lag of a week or so between gigs and diary entries being posted.  So I'm still hopeful we'll see these...  he must surely know how popular they are.

Willie's diary had been one of my personnal main interessed in U2.com during all of this years...but it seems that Willie had decided to stop writting. It's kind of a sad news, he offered us a look at the backstage and of a very different perspective. Is there a chance the diary will be back during the year or is it really over ?

Do you have any update on whether Willie is going to write his diary and post it on U2.com during ieTour?

Really hope we get to see Willies writing again. It's as if you're sitting right in the lobby of the Hotel Fabulous with them, doing the runner after the show, standing next to Dallas picking the guitars for the guys or being the one who puts up the setlist and the water bottles.  :rolleyes:

Sign in to follow this