• Bono Book Zoo Header.jpg

Fan gatherings in Montreal?

caven36

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Not sure about before the shows but Shawn Brady, who is the lead singer of Elevation, terrific U2 tribute band, is playing accoustic shows at Hurley's Irish Pub after each show. Sure to be playing lots of U2 favorites!

• Subscriber

That is great news!

I have seen Elevation several times, they are GREAT!

He also has some really good original stuff.

My gang from Nova Scotia will be there!

Thanks for the info!!

• Subscriber

Alright - here's the page. If you're sure you want to attend then like the page/comment. If there are a high number of people who plan to show up then I'll make an official reservation at the pub otherwise it will be informal - people show up if they want to.

https://www.facebook.com/U2ieTourMontreal

The link does'nt work if you just click on it without being signed in 1st to your FB account, use another tab.... .of course once signed in you search/hit U2ieTourMontreal.... just saying  :) ... Thx Dismantle  :D

• Subscriber

Not sure about before the shows but Shawn Brady, who is the lead singer of Elevation, terrific U2 tribute band, is playing accoustic shows at Hurley's Irish Pub after each show. Sure to be playing lots of U2 favorites!

That's great, but wonder why ELEVATION does not have that noted on their own website. Cheers.

• Subscriber

It is not the band elevation. Shawn Brady is the singer from elevation.

Him and a guy on keyboards. He says he will be playing a lot of U2 along with some Radiohead, Killers and a mixed bag of other stuff.

He also has 2 solo cds.

He knows how to get a place going...be a good time for sure!

• Subscriber

flying in from newfoundland here as well!!! show number 7-9. girl friends first!! can't wait

Are you flying out of St. John's on Thursday afternoon? If so, we may see you at the airport. ;-). Shows 5 and 6 for me. Getting close now!