Vancouver Shows 1 & 2 #U2ieTour Live Thread

• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

In that case

What do people think of the rehearsed songs so far?
Any more rarities being kept from us?

The total list of songs rehearsed is (source u2gigs.com):

New songs: California (There Is No End To Love), Cedarwood Road, Every Breaking Wave (full band and acoustic versions), Invisible, Iris (Hold Me Close), The Miracle (Of Joey Ramone), Ordinary Love, Raised By Wolves, Song For Someone, The Troubles, Volcano.
Old songs: Angel Of Harlem, Bad, Beautiful Day, Bullet The Blue Sky, City Of Blinding Lights, Desire, Elevation, Even Better Than The Real Thing, I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For, I Will Follow, Magnificent, Miracle Drug, Moment Of Surrender, Mysterious Ways, No Line On The Horizon, One, One Step Closer, Out Of Control, Playboy Mansion, Pride, Running To Stand Still, Sunday Bloody Sunday, Sweetest Thing, The Electric Co., The Fly, The Ground Beneath Her Feet, The Hands That Built America, Tryin' To Throw Your Arms Around The World, Until The End Of The World, Vertigo, Where The Streets Have No Name, and With Or Without You.

• Subscriber
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

What??? Already??? Dear me!!!

Anyway, quick question...I have been meaning to ask this for ages but giving the tour is round the corner...

Are live streamings done/allowed? I had the chance to enjoy some live streaming concerts in Jan/Feb this year for another band and they were extremely enjoyable.  Of course it won't be like being at the actual concert but for those who can't go to any of them could be actually very valuable.  

Again, it is just a a tiny enquiry and out of curiosity... :)

• Subscriber

Any word on how Larry Mullen Sr.'s passing going to affect Larry and the band for these shows? 

My deepest condolences to poor Larry  :(

Didn't know about that. Hope he's alright.

• Subscriber

Any word on how Larry Mullen Sr.'s passing going to affect Larry and the band for these shows?

My deepest condolences to poor Larry :(

Didn't know about that. Hope he's alright.

Very sad news.

• Subscriber

I do feel badly for Larry.... sad timing. Happened on Sunday, right? I would think it would be difficult to jump on a tour right away. But with his dedication to fans, I think if it was going to change anything we would know by now... 

Edited by nikki1120