Meeting The Band/Autographs - LA

Richvondeez

• Subscriber

Does anyone plan on waiting outside The Forum to meet the band as they drive in for sound check? Myybe get a photo or autograph with the members? If anyone has details of where the entrance would be or what time sound check is, etc. it would be greatly appreciated. 

TOUR starts tonight!!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

I'll be there! Granted I've not had luck in seeing the band but the times I have tried I've just wandered around the arena until you spot a crowd. Some of their crew are pretty cool about it and if you ask nicely they'll tell you - they've got to be use to it by now... lol :) 

I do know this tour, they are stopping as they arrive not as they leave. Learned that lesson in Vancouver

• Subscriber

No idea... I was planning on arriving at about 1pm myself as they have arrived anywhere from about 2 - 4pm or so

Hm. That's about the time I planned to arrive. I'll be coming from the Palm Springs area, so I was wondering if I'd even get there in time.

• Subscriber

In San Jose, they came out to sign autographs around 3:30 ish the first day and around 2 the second day and they came out by the gated loading dock... Good luck!! (Now if I could just get some GA tickets for the LA shows...)

Archived