Meeting The Band/Autographs - LA

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

They came around 3:15-3:30. Bono and Larry. Both were amazingly sweet -- Bono signed autographs for about 10 minutes and Larry shook hands! :D Like the others said, 2-4 is the magic hour.

• Subscriber

Where *exactly* did they come out?? I going down there on the 3rd and I'm going really early in hopes of meeting the rest of the band!! If anyone has ANY info, I'd be grateful!!! :)

• Subscriber

Where *exactly* did they come out?? I going down there on the 3rd and I'm going really early in hopes of meeting the rest of the band!! If anyone has ANY info, I'd be grateful!!! :)

Across the street from the GA line. That driveway..where all the trucks are. You'll see a barricade there. Bono and Larry were in separate black SUV type vehicles. Good Luck!

Edited by U2LAWoman
  • Subscriber

I'll be there! Granted I've not had luck in seeing the band but the times I have tried I've just wandered around the arena until you spot a crowd. Some of their crew are pretty cool about it and if you ask nicely they'll tell you - they've got to be use to it by now... lol :)

I do know this tour, they are stopping as they arrive not as they leave. Learned that lesson in Vancouver

don't give up. I finally got my chance in Phoenix. Got Adam and Bono's autograph. So glad I tried again after 10 years of no luck.

• Subscriber

In Phoenix, day 1 - Bono and Adam came out around 3 ish.

Day 2 - Edge came out around 2:30 (someone correct me if I'm mistaken).

correct. more importantly, the ones on the front row of the barricade are the ones who get autographs, pictures or shake hands/meet them. so be early to guarantee your spot.

• Community Manager

Omg you guys!!!! I met Bono!!! He signed my arm!! I got it tattooed this morning!!! Can someone please tell me how the heck I can post a picture!????

there are a couple of ways to post in a topic, and you can also create a gallery album & upload there (some of those image get featured on zoo front page)

Zoo FAQ for posting (inc attachments) http://zootopia.u2.com/index.php?app=core&module=help&do=01&HID=6

gallery faq : http://zootopia.u2.com/index.php?app=core&module=help&do=01&HID=11

any problem's if you can PM & will check the posting gallery / features are doing what they should be. thx

• Subscriber

Thank you!!! I'll get right on it this evening after I drive back home from LA!!! The show was soooooooo amazing!!! Getting signed was soooo amazing!! Best day EVER!!!!! :)