Meeting The Band/Autographs - LA

• Subscriber

How fabulous lunachic..!!! Look forward to seeing it. There was another girl on the 26th who had Bono put a heart on her neck with a Magic Marker.. ;) it was that blue one..the same marker he used on my record purse he signed as well. :D  It's in the other meeting the band thread if you wanna see it. It's a tricky thing..isn't it..you have to keep it on your skin until you can get to the tattoo shop..and we were all talking about how difficult that might be.. with all the jumping, sweaty and rock and roll moving about at the concert!! :lol:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Well... At least I was able to change my profile pic to show my new tattoo!! ;)

Wow..it's awesome..!!! And it has a heart for the second O. Beautiful.....thanks for showing, it really came out the best! If Bono ever needs a day job he can design tattoos.. :lol:

• 2 months later...

Hey all, I'm heading out to California to try and catch the Foo Fighters, I was wondering if any of you were lucky enough to get autographs / meet U2 when you were at The Forum in Los Angeles, or Mountain View Amphitheater in Mountain View. If so, could you give me some pointers on where specifically they were signing autographs? I got a really cool limited edition poster in Chicago, and I really want to get it signed!

Thanks!

-J