Red Zone experiences?

• Subscriber

I have RZ tickets for Paris in November, can't wait! Anyone here who already went to RZ on this tour, how was it - the layout, the crowds etc?

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Dugadams--no, as it turns out, the RZ is along the outer portions of the main stage (!), with some "arms" going further back to the sides (not the central catwalk).

So yeah, RZ-ers:  How many people are in these doggone things?  (per side).

Also, how far in on the main stage do the RZs go?  From some picks, looks like maybe 1/3 of the way to the center?

Finally, for people who got on the main stage rail, how long were you in the RZ line?

• Subscriber

And, how was it determined which side you were on? If I want to be on Adam's size in the red zone, can I choose?

• Subscriber

And, how was it determined which side you were on? If I want to be on Adam's size in the red zone, can I choose?

No, you can't.  Look at your tix; it will specify one side or the other.  There's no changing sides--or at least, that's how RZ tix have been described before last night's show.

• Subscriber

They sold them as RZ1 or RZ2, not sure which is which, though...