Sign in to follow this  
ulla_j

Red Zone experiences?

I have RZ tickets for Paris in November, can't wait! Anyone here who already went to RZ on this tour, how was it - the layout, the crowds etc?

How was the experience yesterday? How many in each RZ? Well located, close to stage/catwalk? Nice to see the big screen? 

Also curious!

I have red zone a week from today... someone fill us in! Is the red zone by the second, smaller stage?

Edited by dugadams

Dugadams--no, as it turns out, the RZ is along the outer portions of the main stage (!), with some "arms" going further back to the sides (not the central catwalk).

So yeah, RZ-ers:  How many people are in these doggone things?  (per side).

Also, how far in on the main stage do the RZs go?  From some picks, looks like maybe 1/3 of the way to the center?

Finally, for people who got on the main stage rail, how long were you in the RZ line?

And, how was it determined which side you were on? If I want to be on Adam's size in the red zone, can I choose?

And, how was it determined which side you were on? If I want to be on Adam's size in the red zone, can I choose?

No, you can't.  Look at your tix; it will specify one side or the other.  There's no changing sides--or at least, that's how RZ tix have been described before last night's show.

They sold them as RZ1 or RZ2, not sure which is which, though...

Sign in to follow this