Red Zone experiences?

• Subscriber

Interesting. I've had nothing but great RZ experiences during the American shows (2 times at MSG) because you could move around the whole GA floor and then back to the MainStage RZ when it got too crowded or I wanted to go back closer to the MainStage. I've done seats and GA as well for this show. GA has been great, the only advantage to RZ was not having to cue. Although in good weather, that can be a great part of the whole fan experience IMHO.

Question though for Dublin folks familiar with 3arena: I have "Music Generation" zone tickets for 2 shows, GA for one and seats for one. The setup looks very different though. The Music Generation area is where the E stage usually is (at the end of the catwalk) but the E stage appears to be in the middle of the GA area.

I know I'll have a great time regardless, but am curious about other European fans. Were you able to leave the RedZone and come back. Anyone know if there are different rules applicable to "Music Generation" than RZ? Emma was AWESOME in NY but I don't know if she'll be doing the same bit in Dublin. Any insight appreciated.

Edited by allad1nsane00
  • Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

I'm sure the music generation will have exactly the same rules as RZ. They've just given it another name because the charity money is going to an Irish chariity instead of Red.

I've got GA for the final night in Dublin, think that will be an amazing night :)

I have red zone for the first night in London. Looking forward to it. Think I'm still going to queue out early though as I'd like to get a good space in the RZ and also to chat to other fans. So when you get into the arena initially with RZ you can go straight into the regular GA if you want? I've been hearing different things about what times RZ got in at on the US leg, some nights it seems RZ got in just before the GA line? Might not be the same here in Europe though.

• Subscriber

After some variation, eventually things settled down in the US such that RZ was let in just after regular GA--so, if desired, you could go into regular GA and still get a great spot.  I'm not positive, but I believe this has been the practice in the fall Europe leg as well.