Sign in to follow this  
ulla_j

Red Zone experiences?

You'd think I was there. Wish I was, but I am on the other side of the world ;)

We got to the RZ line around 5:30...maybe 20 people in line at that time...more came after to line up.  Get there earlier if you want better floor options to choose from.  I checked in with the friendly people at the RZ gate the night before and they were helpful about when the line started to form.  Doors did not open until 6:30ish.  I think GA was coming in a bit earlier...they were at a different gate on the other side of the arena.  Also the location of the RZ access was a trek for RZ1.  I agree with ddaroch suggestions as well...

Thanks, LWood!  More great info.

No idea about all that Mike, sorry

No worries--you've already been super-helpful!  Thanks!

Without more accurate info, looking at the below picture, I'd assume RZ was let at a very similar time to GA. There seems to be a similar number of people in RZ as there are in GA at this time, lot long after gates opened.

(I would have expected it to be a bit later for RZ usually).

edit: looks like LWood supplied us with some valuable info. Thanks

post-359255-0-65117000-1431907460_thumb.jpg

Edited by ddarroch

move to the other end of the arena, claiming a place by the circular e-stage.

Is there that much space on the floor that the second stage isn't packed the whole time?!

There is enough space to get a great view of the band while they perform their set there...not rail views but better than hangin in the RZ...review ddarrochs posts for great suggestions.  Also use night one to work out the kinks for night two...hope this helps!

Sign in to follow this