Ticketmaster Sent Physical GA Ticket

• Subscriber

Sooooooooo I just got a physical GA ticket for Night 2 in Los Angeles from Ticketmaster in the mail. I don't know if this is a scam or what. The weird thing is I have tickets for both Night 1 and Night 2, but only got a physical ticket for Night 2. Any news related to this?

• Subscriber

U2Freak96,

If it truly came from TM, it is probably a real ticket.

There were real hard tickets via the scalpers in Vancouver on night 2 (I personally observed over 150 -- don't ask me for details as I am still fuming about this and I don't want to create an online ruckus...).

I suggest you call TM to confirm they mailed you real hard tickets.  And then feel lucky you have them.

Enjoy the amazing show -- you will be dazzled!!!

Discman

• Subscriber

Just a thought... last year I had CCE GA tix for an Arcade Fire show at a live nation owned venue outside Boston. Was going with a friend who wasn't arriving until after I went in. I called TM to check my options and one representative sent me an email with printable tickets in a PDF. Nevertheless, another TM rep and the venue's box office reported that the printable ones were not approved and I had to go into the venue with the CCE. That said, I took both tickets and came back out to the gate once my friend arrived.