Sign in to follow this  
phill pohl

People holding mobile phones in the air

Has to be the most annoying thing at a concert.Is it so they can post on fb to prove they were there?It spoils peoples view and is pathetic

I agree! At a gig, it's the most frustrating thing! Even more annoying when they're not actually watching the band, but just taking selfies!

I think the phone has replaced the lighter, not a fan of either.

You can get a Zippo app that works on your phone if you want to combine them...

Every time I watched the video of U2 in the NYC Subway, the girl who Bono tries to sing to, while she keeps looking instead at her phone to try and get a selfie, is so infuriating. Like, why are you so fixated on preserving a moment you're not having?

I do not care but remember some of these persons make you happy with live feed and bootlegs and live video

I do not care but remember some of these persons make you happy with live feed and bootlegs and live video

Anyone behind me can do anything they want.  :)

You better get front row then :P

Edited by monica martino

Absolutely infuriating--should be banned, although these days this would be hard to implement, for sure.  Look, it's simple--it blocks the view of people behind you, which is not OK.

You better get front row then :P

I had someone hold their phone up near my face for a lot of a concert once. I sent them home with some horribly off-key singing.

Lol, she had not realized who he was until the song was almost over...lucky girl.

You can get a Zippo app that works on your phone if you want to combine them...

Every time I watched the video of U2 in the NYC Subway, the girl who Bono tries to sing to, while she keeps looking instead at her phone to try and get a selfie, is so infuriating. Like, why are you so fixated on preserving a moment you're not having?

Edited by angelofharlem4u2

Sign in to follow this