Sign in to follow this  
phill pohl

People holding mobile phones in the air

For those of you who say you don't care what those behind you  are doing that's very selfish...

Or making a joke...

Some fans in the red zone were taking selfies at the end of the show...Edge saw them and rolled his eyes.... :D they had their backs turned..... :lol: Turning your back on the Edge is a sin!!   

Edited by U2LAWoman

Some fans in the red zone were taking selfies at the end of the show...Edge saw them and rolled his eyes.... :D they had their backs turned..... :lol: Turning your back on the Edge is a sin!!

LOLLL..... hosers!!  :P

not quite but it is fecking stupid!! how much are RZ tickets? and they wasted that moment for a selfie!  :rolleyes:

edit:

u2-and-kroq-take-over-the-roxy-36.jpg?w=

^ I count 7 phones in the air. how many are just taking a photo and how many are filming?

sad the Roxy show was just like an arena gig... full of phones.

Edited by BigBunny

If that picture doesnt want you to smash their phones out of their hands nothing will what utter bell ends

Edited by phill pohl

If that picture doesnt want you to smash their phones out of their hands nothing what utter bell ends

I just don't understand it...people like that completely ruin the atmosphere at gigs.

I completely agree.  I was surprised by some other folks' comments (maybe earlier in this thread) that some artists (like Price) ban this kind of thing completely.  I've love to see U2 do that!

Definitely go the Prince route. At the club gig of his I went to 2 years ago,signs were clearly posted and an pre show announcement was made by the drummer, and still a few people tried to take pics. Security kicked them out, it was amazing to witness.

Edited by POP_Muzik

Like that. Absolutely. 'Hey, there he is, hey Edge can I have my pic with you? turns back to Edge to face mate' - if I were Edge I'd toddle on. ;)

Long way from Slane '81.

Worst, they shoot vertically! What the fu....

Horizontal people.

When I saw U2 on 360 and on i+e not once did I ever block someone's view behind me. Even when I was uisng my Nikon D80 on 360 or Canon S3 IS on i+e Vancouver I and II. I hunched down when on the rail to take my shots since not everyone one was tall like me. Plus that way I get some killer angles when I break the horizon line.

Sign in to follow this