U2 at the Roxy on May 28 (MERGED)

kenleyneufeld

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Anybody get tix or are trying? Today they are giving away tix every 30 minutes on KROQ - next to the Stone's recent club date this is the ticket to have this year!  Would be great if some Zootops get in -

• Subscriber

Live in or around LA? http://t.co/GowL5hFBOX subscriber? Available Thursday? A chance to see @U2 live at The Roxy : http://t.co/s7isS6jErY

— U2 Community (@U2Community) May 27, 2015
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

THANK YOU FOR THE OPPORTUNITY BIGWAVE! cheers!

• Subscriber

Live in or around LA?
subscriber? Available Thursday? A chance to see
live at The Roxy :
— U2 Community (@U2Community)

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

THANK YOU FOR THE OPPORTUNITY BIGWAVE! cheers!

^^^^ What he said!

• Subscriber

Hello guys and gals,

Unfortunately, I did not win any tickets through KROQ promotions (online trivia and calling), and it was awesome of BIGWAVE to hold a random drawing on here as well, but no luck for me. I've been calling all day. It feels weird being a long time U2 fan (since I was 16) and missing out on a show in LA, where you can't buy tickets.

This evening, I'll be hanging out outside The Roxy. I don't expect to get in but if there is an opportunity, I would love love LOVE to be inside. 

Does anyone know what time they perform? I'll just hang out and maybe hear their music through the walls of The Roxy :)

Any other U2 fan in the same boat? I'm sure. If we get stuck outside, we can have dinner at the historic Rainbow Room next door.

If anyone has an extra ticket, I would LOVE to be your +1 :D

Thank you!

Richard

• Subscriber

Hello guys and gals,

Unfortunately, I did not win any tickets through KROQ promotions (online trivia and calling), and it was awesome of BIGWAVE to hold a random drawing on here as well, but no luck for me. I've been calling all day. It feels weird being a long time U2 fan (since I was 16) and missing out on a show in LA, where you can't buy tickets.

This evening, I'll be hanging out outside The Roxy. I don't expect to get in but if there is an opportunity, I would love love LOVE to be inside. 

Does anyone know what time they perform? I'll just hang out and maybe hear their music through the walls of The Roxy :)

Any other U2 fan in the same boat? I'm sure. If we get stuck outside, we can have dinner at the historic Rainbow Room next door.

If anyone has an extra ticket, I would LOVE to be your +1 :D

Thank you!

Richard

I'm There with you Richard, lets hope that some more tickets appear somewhere... don't lose hope  ;)  ;)