Sign in to follow this  
magicvoice

Section 106 - Behind main stage?

Hi all, 

I got 2 tix on the lower level in section 106 for Oct. 25th at the O2. Looking at all the different posts here and the seating charts, I'm pretty sure we're dead center behind the stage and will not be able to see the screen or face the band. Can anyone confirm this? 

106 will be behind the 'e' stage, having called up the O2 arena, they confirmed this as 115-116 is where the main stage sits all the time.. depending on where your seat is..if you are bang in the middle of the 'e' stage then you have the screen blocking your view of the main stage and band when the screen is lowered..this is what the consultant on the phone told me, she knew what she was talking about an knew the whole layout of the U2 stage...she is got confirmation from the floor manager..

1. L_2933-tfi130621063678324975.png

Just went on the 02 website, loads of good tickets left for the last night in London...check it out..

I've just realised we've paid over £200 to watch the show from behind the stage (section 107)

I hate these "in the round" set-ups.

I've just realised we've paid over £200 to watch the show from behind the stage (section 107)

I hate these "in the round" set-ups.

B107 is in front of the "B" stage not the main stage.

I've just returned from MSG and sat in the equivalent.

Great views of the b stage and main stage but dead in line with the video screen.

106 will be behind the 'e' stage, having called up the O2 arena, they confirmed this as 115-116 is where the main stage sits all the time.. depending on where your seat is..if you are bang in the middle of the 'e' stage then you have the screen blocking your view of the main stage and band when the screen is lowered..this is what the consultant on the phone told me, she knew what she was talking about an knew the whole layout of the U2 stage...she is got confirmation from the floor manager..

1. L_2933-tfi130621063678324975.png

Might have to give the O2 a ring, as I have tickets in 411 (just off centre) - which I thought would give a great view of the band from behind the stage.  Now looks like these seats will be restricted view, with the stage being at the opposite end of the arena.

Sign in to follow this