Concerns about my Section 118 seats on Night 1

TNBlindingLights

• Subscriber

Now that the stage/screen set is known, I found out that my seats are BEHIND the main stage/"i" stage, and almost dead center end zone so I will have no view of the screen either. I usually don't care about seeing a screen if I'm in lowers but it seems the screen is an intrigal part of the show, right?

When I purchased the tickets (using my presale code) the map showed the seats to be in FRONT of the band, not behind. Also now we won't see the screen at all and I'm concern that we won't be able to see much of the e stage either sitting in the 2nd to last row of 118. Our seats are next to 117.

I called the United Center today and they were not helpful at all. She didn't even know about the screen and chastised me for wanting to see a screen and not the band! When I explained how it works she said "oh you know much more about the stage set up than I do"…..well obviously! I would MUCH rather see the band than the screen but sitting behind them I won't see them either.

She told me the only thing I could do would be call Ticketmaster, but we know that isn't going to be helpful.

I'm flying in and have 2 nights at a hotel for this concert. This was a Christmas gift for my daughter who has waited years for her 1st U2 concert! 

During 360, I had seats on Adam's side and it was excellent. I was hoping these lower levels were going to get a similar experience.

Any suggestions?

• Subscriber

When I purchased the tickets (using my presale code) the map showed the seats to be in FRONT of the band, not behind. Also now we won't see the screen at all and I'm concern that we won't be able to see much of the e stage either sitting in the 2nd to last row of 118. Our seats are next to 117.

I also purchased for Chicago with my presale code. As far as I can remember the map is still the same, not changed.