Does anyone watch Linear?

lori1969

I bought the deluxe boxed addition of NLOTH and it included Anton Corbijn's video Linear. I am totally addicted to watching it. It made the album seem muchmore alive to me. The music flowed much better through the video. When I first got their album I wasn't sure about it until I watched the video severaltimes and now I love the whole album! NLOTH is one of their best works I feel and I think all of us fans need to give them a break and really listien to themusic because they really did put their hearts into it and they deserve our attention and admiration. They still have that spark to ignite our souls. So toall out there that are skeptical of NLOTH give it a fair chance! It may not sound like traditional U2 material but we know every new album challanged ourfaithfulness to U2 and every time they win us over. I will always be behind them in their choice of music!!

I have also the box set edition of NLOTH (and also satandard jewel case edition of Nloth:-) .

I watched the dvd movie Linear 3 times. It is great,especially the song Winter is brilliant.

Take care.

• Subscriber

I watched the dvd about 4 times ...

Love everything ... its a Beautiful TRIP ... what a journey travelling From Paris to Bordeaux, Spain ... Mediterranean Sea ...

It's Just Essential to get this dvd ...

Anton Corbijn ArtWork is Magnificent wink.gif

Said Taghmaoui is Just Perfect ohwell.gif