• Subscriber

Well, everybody's got their own taste/preferences, of course, but I think CB is uninspired.  Would way rather hear, say, "Lucifer's Hands".

Edited by mike7man
  • Subscriber

thanks bigwave! I love Lucifer's Hands but Crystal Ballroom has a really special fresh sound and I heard that they were considering playing it so I thought we should encourage them!  

• Subscriber

I'd love to hear "Crystal Ballroom" - especially with all of the lights and screens they have, I think they could make the room actually seem like a ballroom as they play it.  Ever since I first heard it I've been hoping they'd do it live.

• Subscriber

They haven't (as yet) played others from SOI such as:

This is where you can reach me now (surely the best song on the album?)

Troubles (seems to be cut from the set list - not sure why?)

Volcano 

Sleep Like a Baby Tonight (one of the strongest songs on SOI)

• Subscriber

I was definitely surprised Volcano was not initially on the setlist as a permanent fixture, I'm sure it will crop up though. Same with CB I thought that would have been to the I+E Tour what Crazy was to the 360 tour.

I'm in the minority here because I really don't like Wolves I would much prefer any other song on the album.

• Subscriber

I was definitely surprised Volcano was not initially on the setlist as a permanent fixture, I'm sure it will crop up though. Same with CB I thought that would have been to the I+E Tour what Crazy was to the 360 tour.

I'm in the minority here because I really don't like Wolves I would much prefer any other song on the album.

I'm with you, I don't love Wolves, but I would LOVE to see Volcano, And This is Where you Can Reach Me Now, and Troubles.