Sign in to follow this  
Max Tsukino

Los Angeles Shows 1 And 2 #U2ieTour Live Thread

It's at 5:30 AM again....I don't know If I'll be able to tune in......

Edited by pain_18_

I could manage 5.30, it would give me chance at pretty much a full nights sleep and just get up half an hour early, but it's 3.30 for me, so either way my sleep is cut in half :/

Love your avi !!! Have said before but it needed to be said again !!!

Edited by pain_18_

Hey everyone... Can someone tell me how the red zone is works as far as lining up, etc? Can't seem to find any info...

Going Sat and Sun! Can't wait!! Thanks

Hey everyone... Can someone tell me how the red zone is works as far as lining up, etc? Can't seem to find any info...

The rep should have emailed you with the official info, check the email address that you have linked to your Ticketmaster account. There's a section in the Forum parking lot where people start to line up around 4:00pm. Around 5:00 check-in starts and they split you up between RZ1 (North/Adam's side) and RZ2 (South/Edge's side). After check in, there is more waiting until they open the doors. You can ask any Forum employee to point you in the right direction. You can also arrive any time, I just really wanted to be close :)

I got in line for RZ at about 4:15, then touched the rail two hours later. AMAZING spot on Adam's side.

Edited by RockGuru

The rep should have emailed you with the official info, check the email address that you have linked to your Ticketmaster account. There's a section in the Forum parking lot where people start to line up around 4:00pm. Around 5:00 check-in starts and they split you up between RZ1 (North/Adam's side) and RZ2 (South/Edge's side). After check in, there is more waiting until they open the doors. You can ask any Forum employee to point you in the right direction. You can also arrive any time, I just really wanted to be close :)

I got in line for RZ at about 4:15, then touched the rail two hours later. AMAZING spot on Adam's side.

Great! Thank you so much! Do you know what time sound check is? I see the boys are coming out and greeting fans....

I will check my email -hope I didn't delete thinking it was Spam!

Thanks! I hope so!

Trust me, you will, just be willing to wait a bit, but do certainly take something to get signed, like a program, or something, you may never get another chance. Let us all know if you have luck on Saturday!

Oh I am bringing something just in case. I am rummaging through my U2 stuff. I don't think I'll bring any vinyl since I don't want to ruin any of it in the transport process - I'm flying into LA. I do think I'll bring a couple of photos I found in my Joshua Tree box set which look great and signable and I can frame it afterward... Easy to transport too

I'll most definitely update here afterward... I'll be tweeting/Instagraming too.

Hope you'll get the autograph  and a photo with them !!!

Can't wait for your posts !!!

Although meeting them...seeing them up close is a big deal too !!!

Random - is there any way this forum can just take out the quote boxes on it's own if there are too many? The old versions of the zoo did... 

Great idea !!!!

Abut bad comments.....I've seen enough of those on YouTube too....