Sign in to follow this  
Max Tsukino

Los Angeles Shows 1 And 2 #U2ieTour Live Thread

Thanks Gary, Bigwave, Max, Mich.. I was late for the show..but what an emotional night for U2, they need to be kept in our prayers and thoughts.

I had a friend of mine call me up and mention he can't seem to get on U2.com at all. He said there is an image of the band with Dennis, looks like the Zoo TV time frame, but nothing to click on. I opened up another browser and noticed the same thing. Just wondering if anyone else noticed that?

I had a friend of mine call me up and mention he can't seem to get on U2.com at all. He said there is an image of the band with Dennis, looks like the Zoo TV time frame, but nothing to click on. I opened up another browser and noticed the same thing. Just wondering if anyone else noticed that?

tell him to use http://www.u2.com/index/home

they put up the splash tribute image in memorial.

tell him to use http://www.u2.com/index/home

they put up the splash tribute image in memorial.

Yeah I figured it was up as a show of respect and tribute, I will pass on the link though so he can get on the site. Thanks BigWave!

Does anyone know if it's possible to download the meerkat streams after they've happened? That was actually me doing the recording tonight (I'm still in shock and awe of getting up on stage!!!!) and would be nice to see how I did. The boys were awesome, hugs and kisses all around when I was done  :D

OMG!!! Unbelievable, miracles do happen and anything IS possible. Congrats!!!!!

Does anyone know if it's possible to download the meerkat streams after they've happened? That was actually me doing the recording tonight (I'm still in shock and awe of getting up on stage!!!!) and would be nice to see how I did. The boys were awesome, hugs and kisses all around when I was done  :D

Technically, Meerkat streams are not saved by Meerkat. But it seems that there is an external tool that save them to YouTube... hope this is the correct one...

Technically, Meerkat streams are not saved by Meerkat. But it seems that there is an external tool that save them to YouTube... hope this is the correct one...

Max you're amazing!!! THANK YOU so much!