IMPORTANT! Stage layout is reversed!

jamesawolff

• Subscriber

FYI - Section 101 is BEHIND THE STAGE and Section 118 faces the stage. This is the complete opposite of what is displayed on Ticketmaster. If you are in this situation GO EARLY and go to the box office. They can and will try to move you to better seats.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Just curious—what made you think 101 would face the stage and 118 would be behind? From where they display the Red Zones, I always figured 118 would face it and 101 would be behind. It's cool that they're willing to swap your tickets, though! Did they make you pay the difference if the new tix were more expensive?

• Subscriber

This is so weird, that map on ticketmaster is messing with my brain. I was there last night on the floor next to the red zone (Edge's side). When I asked one of the ushers about section 107 (my section for sunday show) he pointed towards the small stage (after looking at his map).

• Subscriber

Just curious—what made you think 101 would face the stage and 118 would be behind? From where they display the Red Zones, I always figured 118 would face it and 101 would be behind. It's cool that they're willing to swap your tickets, though! Did they make you pay the difference if the new tix were more expensive?

General thought has been that the RZ on the Ticketmaster sites actually more represents the "e" stage (as they have moved the RZ since the TM seating charts).  Forum also shows most "main stage" concerts with the stage with 118 behind in- so the general thought has been that load in and the "i" stage would be on that side, the ramp is the rectangle shown on the TM site, and the RZ is the "e" stage.  This has pretty much held true for VAN, SJ, and PHX. 

• Subscriber

I was there last night in sec 104. Sec 101 is right there by "e" stage - the closest you can get to it. Section 118 is behind the "i" stage. Ticketmaster does have it backward - the red zones are in front of the "i" stage.

• Subscriber

P.S. if you haven't seen the setup - the "e" stage is round and doesn't have a "behind". Just closer or farther.

But if you are too far at either end, you won't see the screen at all.

• Subscriber

I was there last night in sec 104. Sec 101 is right there by "e" stage - the closest you can get to it. Section 118 is behind the "i" stage. Ticketmaster does have it backward - the red zones are in front of the "i" stage.

Thanks for the clarification, I was there last night and looking at the map on TM I was all confused... How you liked sec 104? (I will be in 107 on Sunday)

Archived