Los Angeles Shows 3 And 4 #U2ieTour Live Thread

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Wow, surprised at how no one is really posting here during the live show, one would think there would be a lot of people but it seems every show there are maybe half a dozen or so who post while listening. Tonight there is just Max and I believe one or two other fans. Perhaps people are getting burned out of the same set list night after night? Hoping they start changing the songs up and playing other earlier songs for the Innocense portion and others for the Experience. Sure, there are certain songs that fans want to hear regardless (Streets, With or Without You, End of the World, Price, etc), but just surprised four shows in out of five for Los Angeles and the set list has been nearly the same every night of the tour thus far.

• Community Moderator

so far...

1. The Miracle (Of Joey Ramone)
2. The Electric Co. / Send In The Clowns (snippet) / I Can See For Miles (snippet) / Break On Through (snippet)
3. Vertigo
4. I Will Follow
5. Iris (Hold Me Close)
6. Cedarwood Road
7. Song For Someone
8. Sunday Bloody Sunday / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (snippet)
9. Raised By Wolves / Psalm 23 (snippet)
10. Until The End Of The World / Love And Peace Or Else (snippet)

iNTERMISSION

11. Invisible
12. Even Better Than The Real Thing
13. Mysterious Ways / Young Americans (snippet)
14. Angel of Harlem
15. When Love Comes to Town
16. Every Breaking Wave
17. Bullet The Blue Sky / 19 (snippet)
18. The Hands That Built America (snippet) / Pride (In The Name Of Love)
19. Beautiful Day / California (There Is No End To Love) (snippet) / Yellow (snippet)
20. All I Want is You

• Community Moderator

Wow, surprised at how no one is really posting here during the live show, one would think there would be a lot of people but it seems every show there are maybe half a dozen or so who post while listening. Tonight there is just Max and I believe one or two other fans. Perhaps people are getting burned out of the same set list night after night? Hoping they start changing the songs up and playing other earlier songs for the Innocense portion and others for the Experience. Sure, there are certain songs that fans want to hear regardless (Streets, With or Without You, End of the World, Price, etc), but just surprised four shows in out of five for Los Angeles and the set list has been nearly the same every night of the tour thus far.

I think that more than being for the setlist is because of social media...

this being said this, the entire tour will always have a Live thread... I don't plan to go anywhere, being 1 fan or a full house... =)

• Subscriber

I think that more than being for the setlist is because of social media...

this being said this, the entire tour will always have a Live thread... I don't plan to go anywhere, being 1 fan or a full house... =)

Oh I get what you are saying and I, as well as everyone else appreciate you and the other moderators for the work you do. Just surprised with a band the size of U2 more fans aren't on here posting during the live shows as they listen via the periscope streams, etc. I do hope we start seeing some variations in the tour, just would like to hear some other songs, there is still plenty of shows left. ;)