Los Angeles Shows 3 And 4 #U2ieTour Live Thread

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Community Moderator

There's a large number of people who live in other timezones, myself included, and it's hard to stay up all night for several nights in a row.

some of us are, by now, being functional human beings solely by the magic of coffee and willpower... =P

now I wonder what will happen by when the NY shows fall upon us... o_O

• Subscriber

There's a large number of people who live in other timezones, myself included, and it's hard to stay up all night for several nights in a row.

Oh certainly I understand that, lots of time zones to consider, when they start doing the international shows, we will be the ones listening at odd times. ;)

• Subscriber

some of us are, by now, being functional human beings solely by the magic of coffee and willpower... =P

Its 10:30pm here in Seattle, so I have it good with these first few weeks of the tour as they are playing on my time zone, the later part of the U.S. tour will be around 5:15pm my time when they start. Max, what time is it there in Mexico where you are at?

• Community Moderator

Its 10:30pm here in Seattle, so I have it good with these first few weeks of the tour as they are playing on my time zone, the later part of the U.S. tour will be around 5:15pm my time when they start. Max, what time is it there in Mexico where you are at?

right now is 12.28 AM...

and right now... City of Blinding Lights... i really like this one, and glad that they are playing it now =)

• Subscriber

Wow, surprised at how no one is really posting here during the live show, one would think there would be a lot of people but it seems every show there are maybe half a dozen or so who post while listening. Tonight there is just Max and I believe one or two other fans. Perhaps people are getting burned out of the same set list night after night? Hoping they start changing the songs up and playing other earlier songs for the Innocense portion and others for the Experience. Sure, there are certain songs that fans want to hear regardless (Streets, With or Without You, End of the World, Price, etc), but just surprised four shows in out of five for Los Angeles and the set list has been nearly the same every night of the tour thus far.

Nah there's still a bunch of us! The rest of us are commenting on the periscope feeds!

that'll finally be in my timezone, but there still will be madness ;)