Updated stage set up- United Center

kwaite

• Subscriber

This actually shows I stage (versus just catwalk). So it depends if you interpreted the first set up as having RZ by main stage-which a lot of people did. It confirmed my guess (based on how other concerts were shown) but I think a lot of people thought the main stage was where the e stage is.

• Subscriber

Kwaite-

Are you sure it's not backwards?

Its been flipped since the tour started.   Just last week I looked at the seating chart and the stage was at the other end, now I'm almost behind it.   Not to happy with the flip.

• Subscriber

Kwaite-

Are you sure it's not backwards?

Its been flipped since the tour started.   Just last week I looked at the seating chart and the stage was at the other end, now I'm almost behind it.   Not to happy with the flip.

Not flipped. You can pretty much assume that the main stage will always be where the 'delivery' entrance to the floor is. RZ appears to have been originally planned near the e-stage. So far everyone agrees that the move of the RZ was the only change.

Which of course doesn't excuse the lack of information and incomplete layout schematics until now.

Archived