Hello,

Has anybody noticed the change on Ticketmaster's and Stub Hub's Chicago map? The stage is now on the opposite end (Section 117) instead of its original location (Section 106). If this is an indicator that they changed the location of the mainstage, I and most other ticket buys should be very upset. Ironically, some other ticket buyers should be pleasently suprised with their better view.

I am among those who are dissapointed about this sudden change. Or maybe I was just crazy when I bought my tickets and its been there all along.

Here is the current map

http://www.ticketmaster.com/resale/04004D798E4D21DC

Hey Apples, they just put up the actual stage design also (as opposed to the original onsale map) for the Montreal Bell Ctr on Evenko.ca (ticket seller for MTL, it's not Ticketmaster here).... Thank God though, the i & e stages are at the same ends as the original undetailed map/plan.

I think they must have done that, put up the proper detailed map/drawing, for all the venues after the bad PR brought on by the LA shows, flipped stages compared to original layout for onsale. I'm sure it was Live Nation that FINALLY decided to get their act together regarding that aspect of the tour, although pretty late in the game.  

I think that is always where the stage was going to be. I think the original plan was for the RZ to be where the catwalk met the e Stage.

I think that is always where the stage was going to be. I think the original plan was for the RZ to be where the catwalk met the e Stage.

That...

Hey Apples, they just put up the actual stage design also (as opposed to the original onsale map) for the Montreal Bell Ctr on Evenko.ca (ticket seller for MTL, it's not Ticketmaster here).... Thank God though, the i & e stages are at the same ends as the original undetailed map/plan.

I think they must have done that, put up the proper detailed map/drawing, for all the venues after the bad PR brought on by the LA shows, flipped stages compared to original layout for onsale. I'm sure it was Live Nation that FINALLY decided to get their act together regarding that aspect of the tour, although pretty late in the game.  

Like Jeff and Silverbullet said, the locations of the main stage and e-stage have not changed--BUT--they were never indicated at all on the original maps.  The original (super-unhelpful) TM maps just showed a long rectangle with the RZs on the right.  It took a lot of sleuthing by various folks to figure out (from ticket prices, limited view warnings, and finding the San Jose venue map) where the main stage and e-stages were going to be.  And in any case, what's changed are the RZs.

Like Jeff and Silverbullet said, the locations of the main stage and e-stage have not changed--BUT--they were never indicated at all on the original maps.  The original (super-unhelpful) TM maps just showed a long rectangle with the RZs on the right.  It took a lot of sleuthing by various folks to figure out (from ticket prices, limited view warnings, and finding the San Jose venue map) where the main stage and e-stages were going to be.  And in any case, what's changed are the RZs.

In the end I concur..... Mikeman your description of the 1st image is right (but we here in MTL w Evenko had the RZ on the left, our e stage is left, still is :) ) , seems that some people at the LA shows were convinced the stage had been switched on them, from the onsale to when it was showtime (according to the thread for that issue).. in the same vein, I noticed for most cities many people just did'nt pay close enough attention to the "obstructed view" warnings :P  

Le but premier de la tournée, faire un max de pognon!

Les plans imprécis diffusés lors de la mise en vente sont vraiment une marque d'AMATEURISME!!!

Il est inadmissible de la part d'un groupe et d'une société comme LiveNation de faire preuve d'un pareil manque d'EXPERIENCE!

Vu leur INNOCENCE, les pigeons/moutons que nous sommes seront les dindons de la farce!!!

C'est donc bien vrai... C'est effectivement un Innocence-Experience Tour...

Where are you seeing the revised map on Evenko, I am getting the same map that has always been there.  Map for Montreal DID change though on Stubhub and the orientation of the stages have completely flipped!

Where are you seeing the revised map on Evenko, I am getting the same map that has always been there.  Map for Montreal DID change though on Stubhub and the orientation of the stages have completely flipped!

Pop, you are right about the new layout now on Stubhub, was not there yesterday morning, but it is wrong. Evenko has the proper one, I would trust Evenko's site way ahead of Stub since they are the official sellers.... you need to go into the ''buy tickets'' screen to see the layout, here is the link, not sure it will work as it is a Flash link, either way, check it out yourself by pretending to buy tix  :)

https://wroom.centrebell.ca/eventShopperV3.html?lang=en&preFill=1&skin=evenko&wr=63bd63d9-65fc-44af-8caf-00bb6c9c3303&_ga=1.191042858.189794561.1432002083 

Just checked, the link works as posted.....

Just advised Stubhub they have the wrong map (at13:15hr my time), should be corrected shortly

Edited by passenger789

Sign in to follow this