GA lineup for LA 5

• Subscriber

Hey! I just came into LA for the last LA concert on June 3rd. Had a trip by the Forum to check stuff out.

I know the Forum's GA policy for the shows and lineup only at 9AM. Since I wasn't here for shows 1-4 will the be an offsite lineup starting before 9AM the day of? I want to get my place/number if possible, but don't know when/where/if it's happening.

The other thing is that I'm short and pretty much can't see if I'm not on the rail (previous show experience)

Thanks for your help!

• Subscriber

The GA line moved from Pincay to Kareem Ct.... and you can park along the sidewalk there on Kareem Ct and not pay anything until you park your car inside the lot. It will cost you $25.00 unless you wanna save $5.00 and go to the parking lot on Pincay where it is $20.00. I'd pay the 25 because it's way closer and since you get there early..you'll park behind the reserved VIP parking.

And no, the line up doesn't begin at 9:00 am...it can start the night before, people were already lined up after or during LA3 for LA4! We arrived around 6:00 am and were numbers 158 &159. Seems a lot of people did arrive in the morning, thank God..I didn't wanna camp out all night and we did get an up against the red zone rail on the northside and a place to sit and lean up against. Seems a lot of..GA'ers were going for the catwalk all against the rail. If you wanna get front rail anything you'll have to start lining up early.

Hope this helps, have a good time..

• Subscriber

By the way if anyone is around there or hanging out or around town, etc. i'd live to meet up with you or hang out since I'm a first timer to LA and dont really know anybody! Plus I'm not doing anything anyway! Message me and wwe cansw numbers/ email etc.