GA floor capacity and wristbands

If the Forum GA rules say only 500 wristbands are being handed out, about how many people will be on the GA floor at showtime.   I can't get there really early (9am) to get a wristband, but hoping to be there about 4:30 or 5pm, and wondering what my chances are of still getting a good spot.

Thanks,

m

• Subscriber

If you arrive at 4:30 or 5 you can still get 2-3 people off the rail, at least off the catwalk and maybe even the e stage (main stage can be harder to get that close).  You will still be very close!  You only need to get there early if you are hoping for the rail.

• Subscriber

If the Forum GA rules say only 500 wristbands are being handed out, about how many people will be on the GA floor at showtime.   I can't get there really early (9am) to get a wristband, but hoping to be there about 4:30 or 5pm, and wondering what my chances are of still getting a good spot.

Thanks,

m

Obviously every night is different, but we walked onto the floor around 6:30 last Saturday and were on the North side (Adam's side in this case). Ended up approx. 20 feet from the main stage, 10 feet from the catwalk. North and South wasn't even regulated when we walked in so we could have easily walked around the e-stage to the other side. And as this is the typical LA crowd (yes, people do leave early from the rail), be ready for a late push forward with maybe two songs to go. Ended up with a guitar pick from The Edge. :-)

Hi. We are headed tomorrow for the last LA show. GA floor tickets. I looked over the threads and didn't find a breakdown of the set-list for which songs occur on main stage vs e-stage. >> We are thinking since we can't arrive until 6.30pm inside that we would try up front for the concert start, until a couple of songs before the e-stage set, and then move down early to the e-stage for the rest of the show until along the catwalk clears near the end.

Any advice from those who have done the GA or know the timing would be so great and we are very much thankful for. Usually when you do a concert you come out thinking "next time I'd do it this way", well that's exactly the kind of advice that would be perfect! If I could I'd be out there at 3AM in line but having little kids and their stuff cuts that short so 6.30 it is. Again thanks.