Red Zone tix avaliable on TM for 7/19

DanielCT

• Subscriber

I only see the resale tix as being available...

You can still get normal tickets for the 7/19 show, but it looks like the RedZone tickets are gone (for now). The only NYC shows that I see that don't have tickets (apart from resale) are the 7/18 and 7/31 shows -

• 5 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Any hints on how to keep checking TM? Use the web or phone app? Use the interactive map or choose the price level or what? I realize it's hit or miss on the timing, but I'd hate to miss even when I'm obsessively checking just because I don't know the tips and tricks for the TM interfaces. 

• Subscriber

Any hints on how to keep checking TM? Use the web or phone app? Use the interactive map or choose the price level or what? I realize it's hit or miss on the timing, but I'd hate to miss even when I'm obsessively checking just because I don't know the tips and tricks for the TM interfaces. 

I am hoping to score GA tickets for the 7/22 and 7/23 NYC shows if there is a drop - so what I am doing is I have two explorer windows up on my laptop at all times. One has the seat map for the show on the 22nd, the other has the map for the 23rd. They automatically refresh every so often. I check it at work, check it at home, before bed, when I get up. Extreme, yes, but when GAs pop up they tend to go very quickly. If the GA area turns light blue on the map, click it, buy, and you're good.

The app I don't check too often.

Edited by DanielCT

• Subscriber

..are you sure the seat map changes color when ga s is available? I get a box that says check for resale tickets when it refreshes which blocks out the map. 

Whenever tickets become available in a certain section that section will turn light blue. I get the box but just click the x in the corner to get rid of it. It's probably a bit early for GAs to pop up, maybe closer to the 15th or 16th, if they do. But you never know. A few weeks back some red zone tickets came up for the show on the 19th but I can't make that show so I didn't buy them.

I'm hoping GAs do come up - no way I'm paying the scalper/resale prices.