Sign in to follow this  
jos_win13

WTB: GA tickets 7/10 & 7/11

Hi!  I'm looking for 1 GA ticket to the 7/10 and/or 7/11 Boston shows.  Will buy 2 if you are selling a set.  Thanks!!

I have two GA tickets for 7/11. If you're willing to camp out with me in line (and I'm disabled, so this might mean a little running back and forth to the line for able-bodied folks, if the venue separates them), and help me ward off any bullies (sometimes people actually kick out my mobility equipment out from under me because they think they'll get a better spot on the floor), I'd sell one ticket; if you are not interested in camping out early enough to get up front and stay with me to help out as needed, I might be willing to sell the pair.

I have two GA tickets for 7/11. If you're willing to camp out with me in line (and I'm disabled, so this might mean a little running back and forth to the line for able-bodied folks, if the venue separates them), and help me ward off any bullies (sometimes people actually kick out my mobility equipment out from under me because they think they'll get a better spot on the floor), I'd sell one ticket; if you are not interested in camping out early enough to get up front and stay with me to help out as needed, I might be willing to sell the pair.

how much would yo ube willing to sell them for. I need 1 for me and 1 for my pal but mostly me.. I do not have a problem waiting on line but I am not 100% mobile myself. Damage to ankel and knee but I get bu. Please let me know. I do not have problem hanging with you but wil nto get there super early.. Let me know ok. 

Sign in to follow this