Sign in to follow this  
mrn42

Buying one ticket to any Boston show!

Hello! I am looking for a ticket, preferably general admission, but anything with good stage view is fine as well. Any Boston show will work for me! So please let me know!

I have two GA tickets for Boston 7/11. I'm disabled, so if you just want one ticket, then I'd need you to be what venues call my "mobility companion," which pretty much boils down to: a) helping out a bit in line (sometimes venues have separate GA lines for able-bodied and disabled people, so if they split the lines, I'd ask you to keep in touch with the front of the able-bodied line to preserve good will); and B) bully prevention -- making sure that nobody shoves or kicks me and/or my cane and stuff in hopes that once I'm down, I'll leave and they can take my space (believe it or not, this happened twice on the 360 Tour).

I'd be selling the ticket for face value, of course, and would provide gear and goodies to make the line comfortable. But I really would be relying on you -- certainly to show up, but also to discourage bullies and help me get the little bit of extra space and time I need to stand up toward or at the front for a full, fabulous GA experience!

Let me know what you think.

If you're still looking, I have one ticket for sale, I will take Best Offer, whatever that is, even if a lot lower than face value.  

1 ticket Club 107 Row E for 7/11 Boston.   Great view of the i stage and whole show (I had similar seats in Chicago.)  We just want someone to use the ticket, don't mind taking a loss, so make an offer, any offer:  PM me No emails pls - mods

I have an extra balcony ticket for tonight (306, row 2), face value $87. Would be willing to sell pair for 1 GA.

Sign in to follow this