Looking for two tickets each night for Boston 1 through 4

• Subscriber

OK, we booked our flight to Boston from California to see U2.Wait, we're flying to the East Coast from Nevada, actually. We're driving to Las Vegas because it's cheaper to fly out of McCarran Airport than it is LAX. We don't have tickets for any of hte shows but we do have hope and faith that the U2 gods will bless us. We would really like to get GAs for the first two nights and whatever we can get for the third and fourth nights. If you can help, please message me. Thank you! #LetUsintheSound.

Achtung Baby - I have 2 tickets available for each of the last 2 nights! 

Tuesday 7/14 - I have Loge Box 3, Row 4, Aisle Seat included 

Wednesday 7/15 - I have Balcony 316, Row 8 

Would love to get rid of them to another loyal fan! I had bought them for my Dad but he is going Saturday night instead. Safe travels regardless! 

• Subscriber

Achtung Baby - I have 2 tickets available for each of the last 2 nights! 

Tuesday 7/14 - I have Loge Box 3, Row 4, Aisle Seat included 

Wednesday 7/15 - I have Balcony 316, Row 8 

Would love to get rid of them to another loyal fan! I had bought them for my Dad but he is going Saturday night instead. Safe travels regardless! 

Thank you for your reply. I sent you a DM. Cheers!

• Subscriber

Aloha Julie&Bryan,

I just posted 2 face value tix for Friday night (10th) - - - LOGE 14, row 12.  

I am coming from Maui -- meeting 2 friends (coming from Coloradio) ....our U2 posse from the 80's reunites! :)

Let me know if you want the tix.  $599.25 for the pair 

safe and happy travels to All U2pies :)

• Subscriber

Hello from a fellow Californian, now living in Boston!

I have two GA tickets for 7/11 Boston -- I'd only sell them for face value, of course.

I want to go, but I'm disabled, and if I go, the person who goes with me needs to provide minimal help (mostly just camping out in line with me and standing by to tell security if anyone tries to kick out the equipment that lets me stand up -- which, unfortunately, happened twice on the 360 Tour). My usual U2 pal has had to bow out for this show, so I will either need to go with someone else willing to help with bully prevention, or I'll need to sell both tickets.

If you find one GA ticket and are looking for another, I'm your gal! I'm hoping to sell my second ticket to what venues call a "mobility companion" -- someone who is willing to wait in line with me, go for the front (I generally try to get in between Bono and Edge or in front of Edge) when they let us in, and do a little bully prevention if necessary. In return, I'll provide gear, food, snacks, and local know-how to make camping out for the front comfy and fun -- plus a car to stash stuff you want in line but can't take into the venue. I'll even drive  home folks who can help me go GA. Usually, I get close enough to tell what time of day each band member shaved. :)

Also let me know if you need two GA tickets. If I can't find that "mobility companion" in the next couple of days, I will sell the pair (face value) and meet you at the venue to make sure you get in.

Safe travels and best wishes!

Sarah Dylan Breuer

• Subscriber

Hi Sarah,

Well, I DO hope that you go, and see whatever 5'o'clock shadow there is to see!  Love that.

I am traveling to BOS with a friend, so can't offer to be your 'mobility companion'... tho would love to otherwise.

If for some reason you do end up deciding to sell your tix, I'd love you to keep me in mind -- if Julie/Bryan aren't interested... this is their thread after all. ;)

Best wishes,

Sally

• Subscriber

Hi... I know you're looking for two together.  I definitely am selling one for best offer, and I think one of my friends from my group might be willing to sell.  I'll find out, if you're interested.  Here's my original post: 

For sale - Best Offer.. will take lower than face: 

1 ticket Club 107 Row E for 7/11 Boston.   Great view of the i stage and whole show (I had similar seats in Chicago.)  We just want someone to use the ticket, don't mind taking a loss, so make an offer, any offer:  PM me
If 1 ticket is an absolute dealbreaker, make an offer for 2, because I might be able to get one of my friends to sell there's two but they would want face value.. Mine I'll give up for whatever the best offer is.