Sign in to follow this  
redsoxsrule

Boston general admission policy

Has anyone heard yet how the Boston general admission line is going to be handled by the venue. Wil. They be doing what they have some before by handing wristbands out and telling you to come back before 5pm?

I hope they will in the next days tell us something specific for u2 and updated.. the first one who has news please inform the others.. ;) see u there soon.. soooo excited...

Found this TD Garden venue policy sheet, not specifically for U2 . http://www.tdgarden.com/docs/GA_info.pdf

I'm concerned about the "no cameras of any kind". Point and shoots without interchangeable lenses are always kosher for past tours.

Seems as though they may do that for U2 also. Sorta remember something like that for other shows I've seen there.

Also waiting to hear about Boston info :)

Attending show July 10th in GA, hoping to do meet and greet July 11th

I remember this policy for GA on the Vertigo tour. It was great. Hoping they definitely do it again.  And hoping to get a last-minute GA for one of the nights!!!

Any updates yet about GA?? I'm going to the 14th show and wondering how early I should get in line. I saw them in Philly for 360 and got a wrist band the night before and a #. Came back the next morning around 5:00 a.m. and waited in line for 12 hours!! Was in second row on the floor for the show. I don't want to get that crazy this time but still want a decent spot on the floor.  Any suggestions? Does anyone know if wristbands and #'s are being given out? Any suggestions. Thanks!

Someone posted this on U2interference.com so please understand I'm not putting this out there as fact:

"This was posted by Saint1322 on @u2 - he/she contacted TD Garden re: GA policy and received this reply:

"Our policy for GA is giving wristbands in the morning and then returning at an assigned time to line up according to the number on the wristbands. At some point, in the morning or when lining up, they will use a random number, so no need for lining to be here early. We are in a train station and surrounded by government buildings, which does not allow for 'camping out'.You can check back closer to the concert for exact times and to make sure the procedure will be the same. Enjoy the show."

I would also like to know what this means. Random draw for 1st spot in line??

Edited by jwaldrop

Sign in to follow this