New Years Day 12" single

Under a Blood Red Sky

Unforgettable Fire (Remastered)

Joshua Tree (original US release)

When Love comes to Town 12" single

With or Without You, 45 single

Pop (limited edition double vinyl)

Songs of Innoncence

Also, U2 need to get it together and do a proper re-release of Achtung Baby and Zooropa. Sure, I know they just re-released Achtung Baby, but the cheapest option for getting just the album on vinyl is the $125 box set. How about just releasing the record? And Zooropa is pretty much unavailable unless you want to pay $100 for someone's used copy or buy a fake on Ebay that sounds like crap.

• Community Moderator

I LOVE vinyl and this is an older shot of my album collection, it's missing the white "LP" cover of SOI that I have:

U2albums_zps154d26f1.jpg

I also have quite a few of the singles, but no pic to share currently.

• Subscriber

I LOVE vinyl and this is an older shot of my album collection, it's missing the white "LP" cover of SOI that I have:

U2albums_zps154d26f1.jpg

Wow..Mich...love this...looks like I need to get myself back to the record store.The Songs Of Innoncence vinyl, isn't that the white vinyl you won for the contest?!! Lovely..!

• Community Moderator

U2albums_zps154d26f1.jpg

Wow..Mich...love this...looks like I need to get myself back to the record store.The Songs Of Innoncence vinyl, isn't that the white vinyl you won for the contest?!! Lovely..!

The one that is pictured is the white vinyl.  It's currently pretty easy to find.  This pic was taken before I won the other one.

• Community Moderator

It's getting harder and harder to find the older stuff.  I was going to get some for my daughter when she got her own record player.  Found the Joshua Tree, but that was it.  As for the ones that are hard to find, never give up and check used record sites A LOT.  Sometimes, you'll find someone selling one that's not trying to rip you off.

Edited by mich40

Just bought a new, sealed copy of Pop off of Ebay. Paid too much for it, but it is amazing. And honestly, after looking around, they are generally going for twice what I paid.

Also, to add to my previous list... I have the 12" single of Pride