Bono in Boston

johngurhy9

• Subscriber

Has anyone been able to meet Bono before sound check in Boston?  There doesn't seem to be any photos of him signing like at other shows.  I did see people waiting in front of the venue on Friday and Saturday.  Hoping to go hang out there on Tuesday or Wednesday if there is a chance.

• Subscriber

Unfortunately due to construction at the Garden, the band have been requested NOT to stop on their way in for sound check.  And so they have not been.  

• Subscriber

Unfortunately due to construction at the Garden, the band have been requested NOT to stop on their way in for sound check. And so they have not been.

Thanks for the info. Just my luck!

• Subscriber

I know, such a bummer!  Anyway that is what security outside the Garden told me.  Are you in Boston and free to wander around? Who knows!

• Subscriber

Yesterday and today are the two days I couldn't do a meet & greet if there was one, and low and behold I missed it yesterday!! With my luck I'll miss one today too! I was up in the balcony last night and my heart broke when the girl that got pulled up on stage was standing in the exact E-stage spot I was in on Saturday (and she didn't have an awkward security guard blocking her view the whole time)! All in all though, so happy to have been in the room, and generally that close to them! Next tour (and it better be soon) hopefully I'll get meet & greet time!