3. Staring at the Sun

4. Crystal Ballroom

5. New Year's Day

6. Bad

7. Hawkmoon 269

8. Gloria

9. Because The Night with Springsteen and Smith on stage in a jam session

10. Angel of Harlem, lol

It would be pretty cool to see Patti Smith up on stage with the guys, maybe doing Dancing Barefoot with Bono. New York would be a great way to cap off the final show there.

• Subscriber

I'd love if every song played on the tour so far got played at least once in NYC!  Going to them all, so it would be really cool to hear everything that every city's gotten so far.  At the least, I'd love to hear "Crystal Ballroom".

Of the stuff not played on the tour so far that's not looking in any way likely, I'd love to hear "Discotheque" again - I think it would look and sound awesome with the mirrorball lighting they've used for some other songs.

• Subscriber

Wonderful.  Do you have GA for all eight shows?

Nah, I've got seats for three nights, Red Zone for one, and GA for the other four.  If I had been able to get GA tickets at face value for all of the shows I would have, but I think I'm pretty lucky to have gotten it for as many as I did.  Two of my seated shows are behind the stage (one of them is first row behind where Adam is, and the other is third row behind where Edge is).  I had some behind the stage seats for the Vertigo tour in 2005 and it was pretty cool seeing the show and the audience from their perspective, and they were also pretty cheap.  I got those in the middle of all the other standing shows, so it'll be nice to give my legs a little bit of a rest those nights.

Edited by vertigojds
  • Community Moderator

Gloria...3rd or 4th night.  And Crystal Ballroom, since we didn't get it in Toronto because of technical issues.