Boston Shows 1 And 2 #U2ieTour Live Thread

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Community Moderator

Rousing performance proves U2's still got it

071015u2sc010_zpsgteaclhu.jpg

U2 spent the last couple of decades driving me (and millions of other fans) bonkers.

They preach about global poverty while using the Netherlands as a tax shelter. They champion Joey Ramone and shill for Apple.

But when they get on stage all is forgiven. All is forgotten.

More: http://www.bostonherald.com/entertainment/music/2015/07/rousing_performance_proves_u2_s_still_got_it

• Subscriber

I was there last night front rail in front of Adam and oh my god what a night!!! So grateful for that experience. Thank you red zone, thank you awesome fellow fans, thank you u2!! It's going to be hard to settle for seats and not floor the next three nights but I am glad I will get to be there!

• Subscriber

Hey guys,

I mean what can I say. I spend so many nights bitching here that they've got no energy, setlist, whatever...

THEY KICKED ASS. Amazing show, Bad, 40, Electric Co...

Only thing, we didn't get to see the band before the show. Does anyone know if, and if so where, the band will be greeting fans?

• Subscriber

Tonight is my night! I flew up from Fort Lauderdale,Fl. Boston is my home town and it makes sense for me too see the band here. I've seen every tour since 1983 and all have been in Boston or in the area. This is my Sort Of a Home Coming...

• Subscriber

About 8:15 I think

uote name="WildHorses" post="998835" timestamp="1436630310"]Can anyone advised what time U2 took the stage last night for the first Boston show? I'm going tonight...