Limited View Seat?! - WTF!

thadizzogg

• Subscriber

I just printed out my ticket for tonight and it says it's limited view.  WOW.  This wasn't the case when I purchased it back in December.  There was no mention of it being a limited view seat at that time.  There's also no mention of it in my email confirmation from the purchase.  I only found out about it minutes ago when I read the printout.  How does Ticketmaster think they can get away with something like this?  I bet many others will find themselves in the same situation.  I checked some of the other Zootopia boards and it looks like this is a widespread issue in other cities as well.

Talk about a major pre-show buzzkill.  Not what I need right now!

• Subscriber

Yep, the same thing happened to me for my Boston tickets. No mention that it was limited view on the initial purchase, but when I went to print them off there was a limited view statement. More than likely you'll have a cord bundle or partial rigging blocking part of your view. The important thing is to see the big screen. My seats in San Jose ended up having a limited view with a cord bundle, but I was able to see most of the main stage, e-stage, and the entire big screen. Hoping you have a good view!