Thanks to you guys I just won two extra tickets to go see U2 in New York!

Damoratis

• Subscriber

So back in May I was reading the forums when I came across a link to Amazon Music's U2 ticket contest and I figured I'd just enter it for the hell of it. Well today I received an email saying that I won and will be seeing U2 on the 27th from General Admission! 

• Subscriber

You Lucky Luck person....well done... congratulations....your friend circle will greatly increase... :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Thank you! I'm so glad I'm getting to see both setlists seeing as I'll be seeing them on the 26th as well but this time I'll actually be able to see the screen that's a big part of this tour. 

• Subscriber

Congrats.  But--long story--there aren't two setlists--the shows will be similar, differing on maybe 4-5 songs max.  Nonetheless, enjoy!

Yeah probably should of worded that a bit better than I did. I was just trying to say I was excited to see the extra songs. 

• Subscriber

So back in May I was reading the forums when I came across a link to Amazon Music's U2 ticket contest and I figured I'd just enter it for the hell of it. Well today I received an email saying that I won and will be seeing U2 on the 27th from General Admission! 

That's very cool :D Congrats! (I wish I had found that link too LOL! ;-)  )