A view from the Red Zone at MSG, 18 July

Mia10010

• Subscriber

No need to be bummed--the RZ actually has many advantages.  For example, with your TM-bought tix, you can get there earlyish for RZ (maybe 4:00, say), and when you get in the RZ, immediately leave for whatever regular GA spot you want.  That is, you can treat your RZ ticket as a VIP regular GA ticket, and get great regular GA position if you prefer.  Or, you can stay in the RZ (see my response to Gina for specific suggestions), and that can work out really well too.

Edited by mike7man

• Subscriber

Tlh, if you want to stay in the RedZone, and stay in one location for the whole show, then I'd say get there early and when you enter, head straight for the internal corner where the catwalk side and main stage sides meet (if that makes sense?). 

Or as mike7man suggests, consider it a GA ticket and join in there.

Tonight I was in Section 102 and the plus there was you're smack in front of the "e" stage and you have a good sight line to the catwalk and main stage, but you miss the visuals up on the giant screen hanging suspended from the ceiling.  But the great thing is, the boys travel up and down from one end to the other a lot, so everyone gets to have them close for a while. 

Hope you enjoy(ed) the show!